New Year, New Must Haves! With the goal to be more intentional in mind, we wanted to share all of our favorite health, wellness and fitness products that we love and use. So often people feel pressure in January to be a "new you" version of themselves but we believe you should never feel pressure to change yourself. For us, it's all about intentional small steps to better yourself into the best version of the person you already are. This month instead of pressuring yourself to start a new fad diet or create unrealistic expectations for yourself, create mindful intentions for yourself that you are able to follow throughout the next year. Cheers to a year of growth, self-love, wellness and intentional mindsets.
Wellness Journal - We found this journal recently and love everything about it. It's unlike any other planner or journal you've seen. There's a spot for your mindful intentions, self-care, mood ranker, and so much more. I love this fun spin on a planner. Planning your wellness is just as important as planning your meetings!
The Nila Nursing and Maternity Bra - This one is obvious. Every pregnant and postpartum mama needs the Nila Bra in every color. We may be bias, but the reviews prove others feel the same way! :)
Allie favorite APL Sneakers
- One of Allie's mindful intentions this year is to get outside more, and she loves her APL sneakers for walks, errands and more. Allie wears these constantly, they are comfortable, lightweight, easily slide on and match everything. If you are looking for a new pair of athletic shoes, these are the ones!
Manduka Yoga Mat
- So many yoga teachers recommended this mat! Allie swears by it.
- With the goal to travel more this year in mind, we are stocking up on high-quality, lightweight luggage. Away is a great brand that we have used over the past few years and love. It holds up nicely.
Georgia Maternity and Nursing Jacket
- it's finally getting cold here in Texas and it's going to continue to be cold in Canada for a few months. The Georgia Jacket is our go-to throw over jacket that we
always have with us. No matter if you're pregnant, postpartum, nursing or not, it's the jacket for mamas at all stages.
Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- One of the mindful intentions a lot of the Anook team have this year is to read more, and scroll social media less. Allie recently read Untamed and loved it! She highly recommends.
Seed Daily Synbiotic
- Such a great probiotic that Sydney started to take last year. It has done wonders for her gut health! As always, check with your doctor before taking any supplements or probiotics, especially if you are nursing or pregnant.
Sunday Riley Good Genes
- The best, hands down. Good Genes is a multipurpose, lactic acid treatment for a more radiant complexion.
Ugg Slippers - Uggs are back in style and we are living for this nostalgic reemergence of these cozy house shoes. Sydney got these for a Christmas gift and is living in them right now.