2020 has been a doozy of a year. We want our mamas to end this year right! We have brainstormed some fun ideas to make this New Years Eve feel as normal as possible. Cheers to a new, hopefully better, year! 😅 Cheers to 2021!
1. Make a NYE Brunch. You may not be able to go to your favorite brunch spot, but you can bring the brunch to you. Go all out with pancakes, fruit, eggs benedict, bacon, and mimosas, the whole damn package!
2. Make a 2020 scrapbook. 2020 has been a year we will never forget, even though some of us may want to 😂. In a few years from now, your children might learn about 2020 in history class and ask you about what you did in 2020, you can pull out this scrapbook and show them your 2020 quarantine chronicles.
3. Get dressed up. All dressed up with nowhere to go? Same. But at least you can pretend like you have a fancy NYE party to attend.
4. Make festive cocktails. You don't need a professional bartender to stir up some delicious NYE cocktails. There are so many amazing recipes online for festive drinks to help you celebrate at home, and the good thing is you don't even need to call an Uber to get home!
5. Order takeout from your favorite local restaurant. As you know, a lot of the local restaurants are suffering right now. Do you part in supporting local and order dinner from your favorite place.
6. Fort camping in the living room. If you want to do something special for the stir crazy kids, you can create forts in the living room to make the night feel a little different and special.
7. Watch the New York Times Square Ball Drop. This year the ball drop will be 100% virtual this year, so you can tune in and watch the festivities from your couch with the rest of the country!