Hospital go bags are so important but a lot of first time mamas do not know what is necessary, what is unnecessary or what the hospital will have for you. So, we are sharing Allie's list she has created and sends to all of her mama friends to make sure they are prepared and have everything they will need.
Allie, Anook's Founder and CEO is an expert when it comes to being organized and prepared so you already know she has the best checklist of everything you will need to pack in your hospital go bag. Allie has perfected this list after having both of her babies!
Allie's Hospital Go Bag Checklist
- Hair ties
- Hayes Joggers and Nila Nursing Bra
- Baby book for footprints/handprints
- Snacks and Stanley
- Oil diffuser/oils
- Own pillow/blanket
- Own towel (also for the drive to the hospital)
- Slippers/flip flops
- Makeup remover wipes
- Treats for nurses/staff
- Hair brush
- Comfy underwear for the ride home
- Shower gel/soap/shampoo so you don’t have to use the hospital’s
- Dry shampoo
- Outfit to go home in that’s comfortable
- Nipple cream - I love Earth Mama!
- Magazines, books, computer, computer charger
- Belly band for post csection mamas. Game changer!
- Outfits to go home in
- Newborn hat
- Swaddle blanket - if you do not want to use the hospital one
- Outfits for 3-4 days just in case of c-section
- Own blanket and pillow
- Call or text list of people