At Anook Athletics, we believe in the power of community. And there is no stronger and more supportive community than that of our fellow mamas. We have created the Anook Outercircle to bring all mamas together through movement and connection. No matter where you come from, or what you believe, we are all connected through this beautiful journey of motherhood. We believe in lifting each other up so that we can all better support our little ones, as the best possible mamas. We are excited to present our Meet the Outercircle series where each month we will highlight one mama who is truly inspiring to our community.
Today we'd like to introduce mother and Emmy Award-Winning stylist Grace Spann.
1. What is your favorite way to move your body?
2. What grounds you?
3. What are your top 3 favorite wellness brands?
Miss Jessie’s Natural Hair Products (the best for curly hair)
Golde (Love their matcha and Turmeric latte blend)
4. What are your top 5 must-have products you always carry with you?
Phone, Hand sanitizer, Mask, Tissues, Supergoop Play Lip Balm
5. What is one hope you have for your kid’s/kids’ life as they grow up?
I hope and pray that my daughter lives a healthy, happy, and productive life. As much as I want her to find personal fulfillment, it’s important to me that she also makes a positive contribution to society.
7. What ways do you enjoy giving back to your community?
Donating my time- I think it’s important to teach our little ones to do the same. We’ve done lemonade stands with my daughter, Olivia, to support “Families Belong Together” and we recently took her to her first protest.
8. What women run businesses do you love right now?
Paige Lauren (love their mama and me masks)
Grace Eleyae (best silk pillows and hair protection products)
Anook Athletics (because I love anything designed by mama for mamas!)
9. Is there a quote or motto you live your life by?
In all things, give thanks.